Friday, November 27, 2009

American visitor

After returning home, the ALT from 5 years ago came to visit with his Japanese wife and 1 year-old-baby! She was adorable! We all went to a local preschool together, and then went to my Junior High School to visit with old teachers! Even though all the students asked me if he was my husband (because clearly since he lives in America, brought his half Japanese daughter and Japanese wife to school, and I say I don’t have a boyfriend every day we are married…) it was a lot of fun to show him around and see him reconnect with some of the students that had him as a teacher back when they were elementary school students! He also had offered to bring me things I’m missing from the states, which was really nice. I didn’t want to send him on a wild chase for anything, but he did bring me some parmesan flavored goldfish (hint, hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment